Deep Web is something big that you can’t imagine.

/ / DeepWeb, News

In my recent book Conversations in Cyberspace (Available on O’Reilly Media, Business Experts Press, Amazon and Barnes & Nobles) I cover the topics of Cybersecurity, Privacy and the Deep Web.

What is the Deep Web?

Deep Web is something big that you can’t imagine, which is hidden in the dark side of the internet whose contents are not indexed by any standard search engines like Google or Yahoo or Bing.

According to the reports, only a 4% of the web is visible to the public and the rest of the 96% the web are hidden under the darkness. It is like the iceberg where you can see only a few portions of it and the rest are hidden underneath. The visible web is called “The surface web” and the hidden web is called “The Deep Web”.

Step to access the Deep Web:

Step 1: To access the deep web, you need to have a Tor browser on your system.

Step 2: First, Download Tor.

Step 3: After downloading the Tor bundle, you need to install them on your system.

Step 4: Click to open the downloaded file to start the installation process.

Step 5: Follow the installation guide to complete the process.

Step 6: Once you have installed Tor, open it.

Step 7: Now, you can access the deep web using Tor browser.

Step 8: This isn’t enough, your privacy is not completely secured. To double your security, you must have an advanced VPN service on the system that you access the deep/dark web.

For a more detailed description, please visit this page.

Anonymity Tips:

  • Don’t trust anyone out there on the deep web.
  • Cover your webcam.
  • If you try to visit the deep web links, then you must be protected by a VPN + Tor.
  • Before visiting the deep web, ensure that an extension in tor browser called “NoScript” is turned on and enable this option “Forbid Scripts Globally
  • If you want some extra protection (or maybe), type “about config” in the address bar, scroll down to “javascript_enabled” and change the value from “true” to “false”.
  • It is possible to track your IP address if you try to access the Deep/Dark websites without using our recommended VPN. Don’t land in trouble by using a free VPN too. Be safe and Be Anonymity onlineGet the best VPN service now.
  • Last but not least, after opening hidden wiki, it is strongly recommended that you read an article named “How to exit the matrix”.

To protect yourself from tracking your IP address, I recommend you to run a Powerful VPN on your system before you access the deep web. If you access the site without any premium VPN, then you may land in trouble. Some may track your IP address location from which you access and catch you for accessing illegal content on the web against the Law. By using Tor + VPN, you can protect your identity and communication from state and private surveillance like whistleblowers and journalists.

When someone starts to speak about “Deep Web,” you might have come across some words like silk road, dark marketsTor browserbitcoin, illegal drugs, etc.

Share this Post