The Productivity Habits of 7 Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight-A Students, and 239 Entrepreneurs” by Kevin Kruse
“Actually, highly successful people don’t think about time much at all. Instead, they think about values, priorities, and consistent habits.”Kevin Kruse
Kevin Kruse, a best-selling author and entrepreneur, asked 200 different successful business owners, athletes, and straight-a students, “What is your number one secret to productivity?”
After analyzing the results, Kruse found that they all shared 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management. These include:
- Focusing on minutes, not hours.
- Doing one thing at a time.
- Not using to-do-lists.
- Beating procrastination with time travel.
- Making it home for dinner.
- Using a notebook.
- Processing their email only once a day.
- Avoiding meetings at all costs.
- Saying “no” to almost everything.
- Following the 80/20 Rule.
- Delegating most tasks.
- Creating theme days.
- Touching things only one time.
- Establishing and following a morning routine.
- Maintaining their energy by getting enough sleep, eating healthy, and working in sprints.